SENT, a social venture that builds communities of Catholic entrepreneurs to contribute to the renewal of the Catholic Church, is seeking an energetic, organized, highly entrepreneurial leader to join our team as a Program Manager.
The Program Manager will lead the strategy and growth of SENT’s membership programs with a special emphasis on growing the SENT Starter and SENT Mentorship program to complement the original SENT Fellowship program. For more details on all 3 programs, see the How it Works page or the Spring ‘22 Brochure.
We are looking for someone with strong leadership skills, a customer service mindset, the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives, and a deep commitment to living and evangelizing the Catholic faith.
ABOUT SENT VENTURES
What is SENT?
Sent Ventures is a network that equips Spirit-led founders, CEOs, and business leaders to pursue holiness and advance the Kingdom of God by building world-changing ventures. We do this through our unique membership community, mentorship, Fellowship program, events, community platform, and more.
To unleash a spirit-led entrepreneurial movement that re-awakens people everywhere to the transforming power of the Catholic faith.
Strategize & Execute To Build Value
- Collaborate with Founder to build out existing and future SENT member programs
- Identify and develop opportunities that add value to the SENT members through partnerships, entrepreneur engagement, and entrepreneurship ecosystem development
- Implement SENT Community recruitment and onboarding efforts
Manage Member Relations
- Lead the Program Coordinator in member management process, systems, and communication
- Occasional conversations with potential SENT members to share about what SENT does
Foster A Transformative Community Experience
- Engage with members and help maintain the SENT Community Platform (hosted by Mighty Networks)
- Ensure a transformative experience for SENT members across all service lines
- Act as liaison between internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues and create action plans for success
The ideal candidate will be committed to SENT’s mission and excited to work in a Catholic environment.
The ideal candidate is:
- A strong communicator – Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A detail-oriented “doer” – High level of initiative and follow-through with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Enjoys working hard and working towards stretch goals; able to act and react as necessary, even if limited information is available.
- Entrepreneurial – Entrepreneurship experience and/or working directly with entrepreneurs highly valued, particularly through an accelerator, incubator, or developing entrepreneurial ecosystems. Experience across sectors, including entrepreneurial, nonprofit, and corporate is valued.
- Strategic – Ability to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends, and incorporate them into the organizational plans.
- Good at Networking – Ability to build an extensive professional network.
And they have:
- Project Management Experience – Has experience in project management and/or building new programs.
- Professional Experience – at least 2-5 years.
SENT's unique and innovative vision for Catholic Church revitalization combined with its strong and experienced management team will make this an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
HOURS, LOCATION, AND COMPENSATION
This position is a full-time opportunity. Preference for candidates to be physically located in the Washington DC area. However, remote work is a possibility for the right candidate, particularly in the first year. Competitive compensation package including salary and bonus, commensurate with experience. Because SENT is an early-stage organization, we are looking for the right candidate to be part of our founding story and be willing to build the organization and grow with it. Therefore, compensation and career development will have high growth potential as the organization expands.
LEARN MORE OR APPLY
Learn more about SENT: sentventures.com
If you have any questions about this job, feel free to reach out to us directly at
If interested, please submit an application HERE and we will be in touch with you.